HGTV stars Leanne and Erik Ford have put their elegant California dwelling on the market for $4.45 million—less than a year after they bought the property, having lost their former abode in the 2025 wildfires.
Interior designer Leanne and her husband, who founded the fashion brand Buck Mason, purchased the Venice, CA, property for $4.42 million in July 2025 after “scrambling” to find a new home base in the wake of the devastating Palisades fire.
Sources told Realtor.com® that the “Home Again With the Fords” stars, who tied the knot in 2017 and share a daughter, did not initially intend for the property to be a quick fix and flip—noting that their decision to sell the dwelling so quickly comes as a result of their desire to relocate to Malibu for a “change of pace.”
Still, the dwelling boasts the elegant designer hallmarks one might expect from two such prominent HGTV stars, who overhauled the interior after purchasing the property.
“A modern retreat shaped by light, restraint, and intention, [the home] has been reimagined by renowned designer Leanne Ford with a confident, editorial eye,” the listing notes.




The property spans 3,171 square feet and boasts four bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms.
The two-story abode features a custom oak front door that opens to a sun-soaked living area with a 14-foot ceiling and white oak flooring.
The property is every bit modern thanks to its stone-walled interior and minimalist design.
The kitchen continues the theme with its “Gaggenau appliances, Neolith countertops, Dornbracht fixtures, and Flos pendants,” the listing notes.
There is also a large dining table that seats more than 10 people.
Leanne reworked many areas of the home, including the kitchen, where she removed an “awkward wall and island” to form an “airy” cooking and dining space.
Throughout the home, she added natural textiles and warm woods.
The bedrooms are spacious and filled with natural light. The primary en suite bathroom comes complete with a marble double vanity and a glass-enclosed shower.
Elsewhere in the property, there is a gym with yoga mats and other fitness equipment.
Moving outside, there is a resort-style saltwater pool and spa.
The property is the epitome of luxury as it is surrounded by large trees and a dark fence.






“Fleetwood doors dissolve the boundary to a private outdoor setting with a heated saltwater pool and spa.
“The guest house carries the same thoughtful design, with a skylit great room, kitchenette, and bath below, and an oversized en-suite bedroom above,” the listing notes.
The HGTV stars previously showcased their skills on “Restored by the Fords,” which premiered in 2016 and was cut short after two seasons.
Meanwhile, “Home Again With the Fords” premiered in 2020 and ran for just one season.
The Fords were among the thousands of people who lost their homes in the January 2025 wildfires, which claimed the lives of 31 people, while destroying more than 16,000 structures—an estimated 12,000 of which were homes.
Roughly 7,000 structures were destroyed in the Palisades fire, while the Eaton fire decimated around 9,000.
All told, the twin fires—among the most destructive in California history—caused total property and capital losses ranging between $76 billion and $131 billion, with insured losses estimated at up to $45 billion, according to the UCLA Anderson Forecast last updated in March.
Nine months after the wildfires, authorities arrested 29-year-old Jonathan Rinderknecht, accusing him of starting a small fire with a “barbecue-style” lighter on Jan. 1, 2025, that continued smoldering underground before flaring up six days later and exploding into the deadly Palisades wildfire, according to the Associated Press.
Rinderknecht, a former resident of Pacific Palisades living in Florida at the time of his arrest, was indicted in October on charges of malicious destruction by means of a fire, arson affecting property used in interstate commerce, and timber set afire. If convicted, he could face up to 45 years in prison.
He has pleaded not guilty to all charges, but a judge ordered that he remain in custody until the start of his trial, which is currently set to begin on April 21.
